Low-profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection. Barry Leveling Mounts are ideal for protecting heavy industrial equipment and machinery such as CNC machines, punch presses, drill presses, sanders, saws, injection molding and many other types of industrial equipment.
Downloads: LM Mount | Dimensions and Performance | Ordering Information
For whole LM Mount catalog & other catalogs, click Here.
(Best viewed with MS Internet Explorer, PDF Reader required)
12 - 18 Hertz
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
LM0-B + LM1-B Neoprene LM3-B through LM9-B Nitrile
See load range chart
- Punch Presses
- Milling Machines
- Drilling Machines
- Boring Machines
- Jig Borers
- Die Casting Machines
- Screw Machines
- Injection Molding
- Extends machinery life
- Wide load range available
- High level of shock & vibration isolation
- Full inch of elastomer for controlled deflection
- Leveling bolt adjusts height up to a full half inch above load
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 7 sizes with load ratings to 13,000 lbs. per isolator
- Nitrile and Neoprene elastomers have an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-29ºC to +82ºC) and are resistant to oils and most solvents.